From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MDA may refer to:
Companies, organizations and government bodies
- Collections Trust, formerly the Museum Documentation Association (MDA)
- MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Ltd. (doing business as MDA), an international aerospace, GIS and robotics company headquartered in Canada
- Magen David Adom (Hebrew: מגן דוד אדום, "Red Star of David"), the national aid organization of Israel and affiliate of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
- Manicaland Development Association
- Marital Dissolution Agreement, a legal document required in an uncontested divorce in the case of irreconcilable differences in the state of Tennessee
- Maritime Domain Awareness, part of a U.S. Government inter-agency and international maritime security effort
- Marshall Day Acoustics, an acoustics and noise control consultancy
- Mechatronics Design Association, a student association at the University of Toronto
- Media Development Authority, a statutory board in the Singapore government
- Medical Devices Agency, now a part of Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (Hebrew: אני סימון שמיונוק מע:ר במגן דוד אדום, "I check Shmionok VAT: R Magen David Adom")
- Missile Defense Agency, an agency of the US Department of Defense
- Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, an American group that advocates for increased gun control
- Muscular Dystrophy Association, an American organization that funds research into muscular dystrophy and other diseases
Computing and technology
- Mail delivery agent, software that routes e-mail to its destination
- Manufacturing Defect Analyzer, detect loaded PCB production faults
- Media-dependent adapter, a module that can be inserted into a modular Ethernet switch to provide connectivity between different media types.
- Message-driven architecture,an alternative name for Event-driven architecture
- Mobile document access, the retrieval of documents using a mobile computer
- Model-driven architecture, a software design approach
- Microconnect distributed antenna, a kind of transmitter/receiver
- IBM Monochrome Display Adapter (also called MDA or MDA card), a computer display standard
- T-Mobile MDA, series of T-Mobile branded PDA-like mobile phones
- MDA (3,4-methylenedioxyamphetamine; tenamfetamine), an empathogenic drug
- Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 (c.38)
- MDA framework, a model used in game design to analyze games
- Monthly Dragon Age, a Japanese magazine
- MDa, a megadalton (one million daltons), where a dalton is a synonym for an atomic mass unit (amu).
- Malondialdehyde, organic compound with the chemical formula CH2(CHO)2.
- Multiple displacement amplification, a non-PCR based DNA amplification technique.
- 4,4'-Methylenedianiline, an industrial chemical
- minimum detectable activity, the lowest value a detector can measure (used in radiation measurements)
- MDA prescriptions are medical prescriptions for drugs covered by the Irish Misuse of Drugs Act
- MDA may refer to an anesthesiologist
- MDA (TV series), a medico-legal television show set in Australia
- Moldova a country in Europe, MDA in ISO 3166-1 country code
- Management discussion and analysis
- Mesocyclone detection algorithm, an automated software discriminator of a mesocyclone within a thunderstorm detected by Doppler weather radar
- Metal deactivating agent
- Militant direct action
- Multiple discriminant analysis
- Minimum descent altitude in an instrument approach (aviation)
- Maternally Derived Antibodies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MDA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.