From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from MDK (disambiguation))
MDK may refer to:
- MDK (series), a third-person shooter video game series
- M.D.K. - song from the album 'Seance' of American electro band God Module
- Malcolm David Kelley (born 1992), American actor
- Mekanïk Destruktïw Kommandöh, a 1973 album from Magma
- Murder Death Kill, a term coined in the 1993 film Demolition Man referring to a homicide
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong, a 2004 video game
- MDK, Inc., the manufacturing company that makes K-Line (a brand name of O gauge and S gauge model railway locomotives, rolling stock, and buildings)
- A human gene which makes a protein called Midkine which is also known as neurite growth-promoting factor 2 (NEGF2)
- Minedykkerkommandoen, a Norwegian clearance diver force
- GNU MIX Development Kit (GNU MDK)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.