From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MDR or mdr may refer to:
- "Mort de rire", French for die laughing, and equivalent to LOL in English
- M. D. Ramanathan, carnatic music artist
- Major District Road
- Mammalian diving reflex
- Mandar language
- Manufacturers data report
- Marina del Rey, California
- Masters in Dispute Resolution
- Mdr1, P-glycoprotein, an ATP-dependent cellular efflux pump affording multidrug resistance.
- medical device reporting
- Memory data register, a hardware register where data to be transferred to/from memory are temporarily stored
- A metadata registry is a central location in an organization where metadata definitions are stored and maintained in a controlled method.
- A Metadata repository is a database created to store metadata
- Merchant Discount Rate, the percentage of transaction that the credit card processing company charges merchants
- Mercury displacement relay, electric switching device
- Metropolitan District Railway a partly underground railway in London, now the London Underground's District line
- Michael David Rann, premier of South Australia
- Mini D ribbon, a cable connector type
- Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk, the public broadcaster for the German Länder (States) of Thuringia, Saxony and Saxony-Anhalt
- Monthly Development Report
- Mouvement démocratique républicain, a former political party of Rwanda
- Multifactor dimensionality reduction, an algorithm for detecting interactions
- Multiple drug resistance, when a disease has evolved to become resistant from multiple drugs
- All pages beginning with "MDR"
- All pages with titles containing "MDR"
- MDRA (disambiguation)
- MRD (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MDR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.