From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from MEM (disambiguation))
||It has been suggested that this article be merged with Mem (disambiguation). (Discuss) Proposed since October 2013.|
MEM is a three-letter abbreviation with multiple meanings, as described below:
- 4-ethoxy-2,5-dimethoxyamphetamine, a psychedelic amphetamine
- Master of Engineering Management
- Master of Environmental Management
- Maximum entropy method
- The IATA airport code for Memphis International Airport
- β-Methoxyethoxymethyl ether, a protecting group in chemistry
- Missouri Employers Mutual, a workers compensation insurance company
- Mondpaca Esperantista Movado, an Esperanto association, founded in 1953
- Memorial City Mall, sometimes called "MEM"
- Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)
- Monocular estimate method
- The Main Event Mafia, a professional wrestling stable in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
- Mem (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "MEM"
- All pages with titles containing "MEM"
- Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, movie actress
- Mem, the thirteenth letter of many Semitic writing systems
- Mem (given name)
- Memory (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.