From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mend in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mend or MEND may refer to:
- Mend (album), a 2006 music album by the Scottish band De Rosa
- Mend, Iran, a village in Gonabad County, Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Middle East Nonviolence and Democracy, a Palestinensian NGO
- Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta, a Nigerian militant group
- 2-Succinyl-5-enolpyruvyl-6-hydroxy-3-cyclohexene-1-carboxylic-acid synthase, an enzyme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MEND.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.