From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from MER)
|Look up mer or -mer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mer or MER may refer to:
- La mer (Debussy), an orchestral composition by the French impressionist composer Claude Debussy
- Mer, a planet from The Pirates of Dark Water
- Mer, Loir-et-Cher, a commune in the Loir-et-Cher département of France
- Murray Island, Queensland, known locally as Mer, an Australian island
- Mer, a synonym for repeat unit in chemistry
- -mer, an affix meaning "part", used in several words in chemistry and biology
- MERTK, MER, or Proto-oncogene tyrosine-protein kinase MER, a human enzyme
- Mer., or meridional, a direction on a globe
- Mer (operating system), a fork of the MeeGo operating system
- Mars Exploration Rover, a robotic rover exploring the surface of Mars
- Modulation error ratio, a measure in communications for evaluation of digital transmission equipment
- Mechanical Equipment Room, a room for HVAC, water heaters, plumbing and electrical or electronic equipment
- Mer language (disambiguation)
- Movement for European Reform, a pan-European political group
- Middle East Report, a publication of the Middle East Research and Information Project
 See also
- Merperson (disambiguation), a merman or mermaid
- Mar (disambiguation)
- Mir (disambiguation)
- Meher (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Mer"
- All pages with titles containing "Mer"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.