|Public (NYSE: MFW)|
|Founded||June 1, 1988|
|Headquarters||New York, New York, USA|
|Barry F. Schwartz, CEO
Ronald O. Perelman
|Products||checks, licorice products|
|Services||direct marketing, contact center|
|Subsidiaries||Harland Clarke Holdings Corp.
M&F Worldwide Corp. (NYSE: MFW), formerly Power Control Technologies, Inc., was incorporated in Delaware on June 1, 1988 and is a NYSE listed public holding company that is a part of the Ronald O. Perelman group of companies being partially owned by MacAndrews & Forbes through Mafco Holdings.
Mafco Holdings acquired then merged Abex, Inc., an aircraft control system & hydraulic pump manufacturer, into a Mafco subsidiary in 1995 while the aerospace subsidiary, Power Control Technologies Inc., which became publicly traded. Powers Control then acquired in 1996 Flavors Holdings Inc. for $180 million included the licorice business subsidiary, Mafco Worldwide Corp. A Abex, Inc. subsidiary, Pneumo Abex Inc., merged through multiple transactions with Mafco Worldwide. Power Control Technologies was renamed M & F Worldwide in 1997. In 2000, Perelman proposed that Mafco Holdings' major share in Panavision Inc. be sold to M & F Worldwide at Mafco Holdings' purchase price but was block by an M & F shareholder as the stock was trading at only 23% of that value.
- Name (state of Incorporation)
- Harland Clarke Holdings Corp.(Delaware) -formerly CA Acquisition Holdings Inc. &
- Flavors Holdings Inc. Delaware
- Mafco Worldwide Corporation Delaware
- Mafco Shanghai Corporation Delaware
- Pneumo Abex LLC Delaware
- Pneumo Abex Lessee Corp. Delaware
- PCT International Holdings Inc. Delaware
- EVD Holdings Inc. Delaware
- Concord Pacific Corporation Maine
- Centralia Holdings Corporation Georgia 
Name of Subsidiary Jurisdiction
- EVD Holdings S.A. France
- Extraits Vegetaux Et Derives, S.A. France
- Wei Feng Enterprises Ltd. British Virgin Islands
- Xianyang Concord Natural Products Co. Ltd. People’s Republic of China
- Zhangjiagang Free Trade Zone MAFCO Liantai Biotech Co., Ltd. People’s Republic of China
- Mafco Weihai Green Industry of Science and Technology Co. Ltd. (40% owned) People’s Republic of China
- Scantron Canada, Ltd. Canada
- Harland Israel Ltd. Israel
- Harland Financial Solutions Worldwide Limited Ireland 
- "New Brand in Financial Services Brings Industry's Most Expansive Lineup of Checks and Payment Products to its Clients". Harland Clarke Press Releases. Retrieved 2008-05-21.
- M & F WORLDWIDE CORP (1997-12-31). "10-K ANNUAL REPORT" (text). SEC. p. 1. Retrieved 2008-05-21.
- "M & F Worldwide Corp. -- Company History". Funding Universe Company Histories. Retrieved 2008-05-28.
- M & F WORLDWIDE CORP. (2007-12-31). "FORM 10-K ANNUAL REPORT". secinfo.com. Retrieved 2008-05-20.
- "Form 10-K Annual Report EX-21.1 SUBSIDIARIES". SEC. 2007-12-31. p. 1. Retrieved 2008-05-20.
- Euan Rocha (23 July 2013). "Davis + Henderson to buy Harland Financial for $1.2 billion". Reuters.