From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MGB may refer to:
- Mathematical Gymnasium Belgrade (Matematička Gimnazija), an elementary and high school for gifted students in Serbia
- MG MGB, a sports car produced by the British Motor Corporation and its successors from 1962 to 1980
- The Matterhorn-Gotthard-Bahn, a railroad operating in the Swiss Alps
- Matthew Good Band, a Canadian group
- Medial geniculate nucleus, or medial geniculate body, a subnucleus of the thalamus in the brain
- Medium Girder Bridge, a modular, military bridge
- Mini-Gastric Bypass, a specialized gastric bypass procedure developed by Dr. Robert Rutledge
- Ministry for State Security (Soviet Union) (Ministerstvo Gosudarstvennoi Bezopasnosti), a predecessor of the KGB (secret police)
- Motor Gun Boat, a fast attack boat with weapons based around cannons and guns, as opposed to the Motor Torpedo Boat
- Mount Gambier Airport, an airport servicing the Mount Gambier region which uses the IATA code MGB
- Mutual gains bargaining
- A wheelie bin, also known as a mobile garbage bin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MGB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.