From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up MHA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MHA may refer to:
- Malaysian Highway Authority, a government agency under the Malaysian Ministry of Works
- Malta Handball Association, the governing body of handball in Malta
- Maltese Historical Association, a community group based in Melbourne, Australia that seeks to promote the history and culture of Malta.
- The Mandan, Hidatsa, and Arikara Nation, a Northern Plains Native American tribe
- Mast Head Amplifier, an amplifier (LNA) mounted as close as practical to the antenna
- Master High Availability, a computer software utility for automated master failover (e.g. for replicated MySQL database servers)
- Master of Health Administration, a degree awarded by many American, European and Australian universities
- May–Hegglin anomaly, a genetic disorder affecting the blood platelets
- Member of the House of Assembly
- Mental Health Act, stock short title used for legislation in the United Kingdom relating to Mental health law
- Methodist Homes for the Aged, cares for older people and is part of MHA Care Group
- Minimum holding altitude, an aviation term, see holding
- Microangiopathic hemolytic anemia, a type of anemia, more commonly abbrevated MAHA
- Minister for Home Affairs (India), a position in the Indian Cabinet, at both State and Union levels
- The Mormon History Association, a nonprofit organization promoting research and publication
- Mueller-Hinton agar, an agar of beef infusion, peptone, and starch used primarily for antibiotic susceptibility testing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MHA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.