From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MHC may refer to:
- Myosin heavy chain - part of the motor protein myosin's quaternary protein structure
- Major histocompatibility complex - a highly polymorphic region on chromosome 6 with genes particularly involved in immune functions
- Mars Hill College - a coeducational, liberal-arts college affiliated with the North Carolina Baptist Convention in Mars Hill, North Carolina, USA
- Macaulay Honors College - an honors college within the City University of New York
- Mount Holyoke College - a liberal arts women's college and a member of the Seven Sisters in South Hadley, Massachusetts, USA
- Manhattan Clique, music producers, remixers and writers
- MHC, a station identifier of the U.S. National Hurricane Center
- Mid Hudson Conference
- The Mile high club
- Milwaukee Hurling Club
- Model of hierarchical complexity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.