From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up MHD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MHD may refer to:
- MHD, former name of the HDTV network for MTV, VH1, and CMT now known as Palladia (MTV Networks)
- Military history detachment
- Doctor of Marine Histories (DMH, formerly Marine Histories Doctorate or MHD), such as issued by Sea Research Society's College of Marine Arts
- Mashhad International Airport's IATA code
- Massachusetts Highway Department, former name of the highway division of the Massachusetts Department of Transportation
- Malteser Hilfsdienst, an ambulance service, working mainly in Germany, Catholic sister-organization of St. John Ambulance
- MetaImage header file's suffix. MetaImage is a file format used in medical imaging. It is supported by the popular software libraries ITK and VTK
- Micro Holographics Disc, a new (2007) optical disc storage media used for data storage. "Microholas Project" at the Berlin University developed this new holographic media. Currently it is able store about 500 GB with a sustained transfer rate of about 50 Mbit/s. In the 2010 it will be able to store about 1 TB with a transfer rate of 200 Mbit/s.
- Music Hack Day, a Hack Day specifically for the music industry.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.