From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The abbreviation MIF may have many meanings:
- Macrophage migration inhibitory factor, a protein believed to be involved in immune response.
- Müllerian inhibiting factor, a hormone that plays a role in the sexual differentiation of humans
- Merthiolate-Iodine-Formaldehyde-Solution, used in biomedical laboratories for MIF-concentrations of parasites in stool samples
- Maker Interchange Format, markup language used by Adobe FrameMaker
- Management Information Format
- MapInfo Interchange Format
- HL7 Model Interchange Format
- Manchester International Festival, an arts festival held in Manchester, UK
- Anthony J. Mifsud, a Maltese-born Canadian actor, singer and songwriter, performs professionally under the moniker Mif.
Finance and Banking
- Marriage Interference Factor, acceptance of technical equipment by partner
- Maximal intersecting family
- Mass-independent fractionation
- Moves in the field
- Magnetized Inertial Fusion
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.