From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The abbreviation MIF may have many meanings:
- Macrophage migration inhibitory factor, a protein believed to be involved in immune response.
- Müllerian inhibiting factor, a hormone that plays a role in the sexual differentiation of humans
- Merthiolate-Iodine-Formaldehyde-Solution, used in biomedical laboratories for MIF-concentrations of parasites in stool samples
- Masters in Finance
- Maker Interchange Format, markup language used by Adobe FrameMaker
- Management Information Format
- MapInfo Interchange Format
- Marriage Interference Factor, acceptance of technical equipment by partner
- HL7 Model Interchange Format
- Maximal intersecting family
- Manchester International Festival, an arts festival held in Manchester, UK
- Mass-independent fractionation
- Multilateral Investment Fund
- Moves in the field
- Magnetized Inertial Fusion
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.