From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mimo or mimo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MIMO (Multiple-input multiple-output) is wireless communication using an array of transmitter and receiver antennas.
MIMO may also refer to:
- MIMO, in system analysis is a control system with multiple inputs and multiple outputs
- Miami Modern Architecture, an architectural style
- MiMo District, Miami, Florida, United States
- Vicente Reynès (born 1981), cyclist
- Music Is My Oxygen, a music based website
- MIMO, a French intergovernmental working group for an open office software suite, Mutualisation interministérielle pour une bureautique ouverte
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.