From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mimo or mimo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MIMO is multiple-input and multiple-output, the use of multiple antennas at both the transmitter and receiver to improve communication performance.
MIMO may also refer to:
- Multiple inputs, multiple outputs, a characterization of control system in system analysis
- Miami Modern Architecture, an architectural style
- MiMo District, Miami, Florida, United States
- Vicente Reynès (born 1981), cyclist
- Musical Instrument Museums Online, a project; see Hornbostel–Sachs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MIMO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.