From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from MK19)
Mark XIX or Mark 19 often refers to the 19th version of a product, frequently military hardware. "Mark", meaning "model" or "variant", can be abbreviated "Mk."
Mark XIX or Mark 19 can specifically refer to:
In military and weaponry
- BL 6 inch Gun Mk XIX (1916–1940); a British artillery piece made by Vickers
- CP Mk.XIX; a Royal Navy central-pivot twin-mount carrying two quick-firing 4 in guns
- HA/LA Mk.XIX; a Royal Navy High Angle / Low Angle twin-mount carrying two quick-firing 4 in guns
- De Havilland Mosquito NF Mk XIX; night fighter variant that could mount American or British radar, an improved version of the NF Mk XIII
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk 19 (1944); the last and most successful Spitfire photographic reconnaissance variant
- Vickers Wellington T Mk XIX; service conversion of the Wellington Mk X for use as a navigation trainer
- Desert Eagle, also known as Mark XIX (1982); a U.S.-Israeli large caliber semi-automatic pistol
- Logistics Vehicle System MK19 Rear Body Unit; US Marine Corps heavy tactical vehicle trailer incorporating a crane
- Mk 19 grenade launcher; a widely used American belt-fed weapon that fires 40 mm grenades
- Airborne radar fitted to early versions of Royal Navy Fairey Gannet. Radar known as ASV Mk19. (Anti Surface Vessel)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.