From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MK2 may refer to:
- Mark II (disambiguation), a second version of a product, frequently military hardware. "Mark", meaning "model" or "variant"
- Mk 2 grenade, a hand grenade used by the United States military starting in World War II
- Marte Mk2, a radar-guided helicopter and ship-launched short/medium-range anti-ship missile weapon system developed by Oto Melara and used by the Italian Navy
- Part of the MK postcode area
- A French company founded by Marin Karmitz which produces and distributes films and owns a chain of cinemas
- Mortal Kombat II, a video arcade game first released in 1993
- Mortal Kombat: Annihilation, the 1997 sequel to Mortal Kombat
- Volkswagen Polo, Volkswagen Jetta, and Volkswagen Golf, are automobiles produced in the 1980s and 1990s
- Mario Kart 64, the second game in the Mario Kart series
- Mana Khemia 2: Fall Of Alchemy, a video game for the PS2, released in America in 2009
- MK II FPA (function point analysis), a method for evaluating size of the software systems
- British Railways Mark 2, a type of railway carriage
- The Jaguar Mark 2 is a medium sized saloon car built from 1959 to 1967 by the Jaguar company in Coventry, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.