From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up MLK in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MLK commonly refers to Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929–1968), American clergyman, activist, and prominent leader in the African American civil rights movement
MLK or mlk may also refer to:
- Marxist–Leninist Struggle League for the Communist Party of Sweden (M–L), defunct Swedish communist organization
- Moloch (written "mlk" מלך in unvowelled Hebrew), ancient Semitic god
- Media-Less Kit or Medialess License Kit, a software sales model used by Microsoft
- MLK, Jr. (Capital MetroRail station), in Austin, Texas, USA
- MLK, Jr. (DART station), in Dallas, Texas, USA
- MLK, Amtrak station code for Moses Lake, Washington, USA
- MLK, station code for Mooroolbark railway station, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.