From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MMC may stand for:
- Mail.com Media Corp., former name of the US digital media company PMC
- Marsh & McLennan Companies, an American-based global professional services firm
- MinuteMen Creatives, the first student lead advertising agency
- Material Móvil y Construcciones (MMC), a predecessor company to Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles
- MMC Corporation Berhad, a Malaysian investment holding company
- Monopolies and Mergers Commission, the former name of the British Competition Commission
- My Major Company, a fan-funded music label based in the United Kingdom and France
- Memory management controller, a special series of microprocessors designed to expand the capabilities of certain games for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
- Microsoft Management Console, a framework for system administration tools in modern Microsoft Windows operating systems
- MIDI Machine Control, part of the MIDI specification
- Mobile-to-mobile convergence, is a technology used to handle wireless traffic in telephony and computer networks
- MultiMediaCard, a solid state disk or flash memory data storage device
- MultiMedia Commands, a multimedia command set for computer storage buses
- MultiMedia controller, such as the eMMC, see controller (computing)
- Martin Methodist College, a private, liberal arts college located in Pulaski, Tennessee, U.S.
- Marymount Manhattan College, a liberal arts college located in Manhattan, U.S.
- Miles Macdonell Collegiate, a high school in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Regarding hospitals and medical colleges:
- Mackay Medical College, a medical college in New Taipei City, Taiwan
- Madras Medical College, a medical college in Madras, India
- Maine Medical Center, a hospital in Portland, Maine, U.S.
- Meharry Medical College, a medical college in North Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.
- Memorial Medical Center (Springfield, Illinois), a hospital in Springfield, Illinois, U.S.
- MetroWest Medical Center, a teaching hospital in Framingham, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Monash Medical Centre, a major tertiary hospital in Clayton, Victoria, Australia
- Montefiore Medical Center, a hospital in the Bronx, New York, U.S.
- Muhammad Medical College, a medical college in Mirpurkhas, Sindh, Pakistan
- Mymensingh Medical College, a medical college in Mymensingh, Bangladesh
- Mitomycin C, a DNA crosslinker used in cancer treatment as an anti-tumour antibiotic chemotherapeutic agent
- Migrating motor complex, cleaning reflex of the gastrointestinal tract
- Modernising Medical Careers, covering the changes to post-graduate medical training in the United Kingdom
- The Marine Mammal Center, a premier institution for marine mammal research and medicine
- Myelomeningocele, a kind of Spina bifida congenital defect of the spine.
- Medical Male Circumcision
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation, a Japanese automobile company
- Moore Market Complex, a terminus in Chennai, India
- Morris Motors LImited, a former British car manufacturing company
- Minor model change, another term for Facelift (automotive)
In other usages:
- Member of the Magic Circle, initials used after one's name to denote membership to The Magic Circle
- Manang Marsyangdi Club, a leading football club in Nepal
- Maximum Material Condition, Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Member of Municipal Council, a member of municipal councils in Sri Lanka
- Merchant Mariner Credential, a professional qualification document for those in the maritime industry
- Metal matrix composite, a type of composite material with at least two constituent parts, one being a metal
- 4-MMC (4-Methylmethcathinone), a stimulant drug
- Mickey Mouse Club, a long-running American variety television series
- Mini Magellanic Cloud, a separated section of the Small Magellanic Cloud galaxy
- The Roman numerals for 2100
- Moving Micro Cross, a cartridge type developed by Bang & Olufsen
- Multi-member constituency, part of an election system.
- Museum Management and Curatorship, a journal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MMC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.