From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up MMO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MMO may refer to:
Science, technology, and biology
- Marine mammal observer, a professional in environmental consulting
- Methane monooxygenase, an enzyme
- Mixed metal oxide, a type of electrode
- Matyas-Meyer-Oseas (cryptography), a construction to build a hash function from a block cipher
- Mach Maximum Operating (MMO), a speed limit shown on a machmeter
- Mercury Magnetospheric Orbiter, a key component of the ESA-led Mercury mapper BepiColombo
- Mini-Mag Orion, a proposed type of spacecraft propulsion
- Marvel Mystery Oil, internal combustion engine carburetor cleaning product
- Massively multiplayer online game, a multiplayer video game which is capable of supporting hundreds or thousands of players simultaneously
- Massively multiplayer online role-playing game, a genre of multiplayer video games where hundreds of thousands of players interact with one another.
- Means, motive, and opportunity, three aspects of a crime (U.S.)
- Melton Mowbray railway station, National Rail station code MMO (England)
- Minimum Municipal Obligation, minimum contribution to a pension plan
- Music Minus One, music
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.