||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (September 2010)|
|Key people||Ganesh Kumar Bangah|
MOL AccessPortal is a payment service providers for games, content and services in Asia.
MOL AccessPortal Sdn Berhad was incorporated in Malaysia under the Companies Act, 1965 on 9 February 2000 as a private limited company under the name of Superior World Sdn Bhd. It assumed its present name on 8 July 2000 and was converted into a public limited company on 29 April 2002. MOL was officially listed on the MESDAQ Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad under the Technology Sector on 22 December 2003. It was subsequently privatized by Tan Sri Vincent Tan, Chairman & CEO of Berjaya Corporation, one of the largest conglomerates in Malaysia with an annual turnover of USD3.8 billion in February 2008.
MOL is a MSC Malaysia Status Company that develops and operates payment systems. It leverages on a network of over 600,000 physical and virtual payment channels across more than 80 countries worldwide to operate its key payment products. MOL processes over 6,000,000 transactions per month with a volume of more than USD300 Million a year.
MOL is recognized as one of the Asia Pacific’s fastest growing technology companies in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific Awards for 2005 & 2006, has won a Merit Award for the Best of E-Commerce Applications in MSC Asia Pacific ICT Awards  and is a Microsoft Certified Partner. In 2010, MOL ranked 23rd in the Deloitte Fast 500 Companies of Asia Pacific 2010 becoming South East Asia's fastest growing technology.
Key Products & Services
- MOLPoints- Online Micropayment System For Content and Services
- MOLReloads - Electronic Prepaid Distribution Infrastructure
- MOLPay - A Secure Payment Gateway Solution for E-Commerce merchants
- MOLWallet - A Lifestyle Mobile Wallet
- MOLCube - An m-POS Service Provider for Retailers and SMBs
- MOLCards – A Multi-Application Prepaid Payment Card 
MOLPoints is the All-In-One online currency for games, content & services. It leverages on MOL AccessPortal's 600,000 physical and virtual payment channels across more than 80 countries worldwide.
MOLReloads is an electronic and distribution platform that enables an efficient and almost instantaneous distribution of prepaid products through a terminal-based infrastructure. MOLReloads is a prepaid payment service which has the features of a credit card with prepaid convenience that leverages on MOLPoints reload channels.
MOLPay is an innovative payment solutions provider that enables e-commerce and m-commerce merchants to collect payments from online buyers securely through physical and online payment channels.
MOLPay introduces various of value-added payment services, such as secure 1-click tokenization payment, in-page payment, Omni-API for all channels, RWD mobile friendly payment, mobile SDK for native app integration, and MOLPay CASH, a trendy O2O approach that allows buyer to pay at 7-eleven, epay and all other convenience stores, outlets, and petrol stations.
MOLPay payment service coverages Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, China, and Australia.
* Malaysia: Credit Card(Visa/MasterCard), FPX, M2U, PBeBank, CIMB Clicks, Bank Islam, HLB Connect, RHB Now, Maybank2e, AmOnline, Alliance Online * Singapore: eNETS, SingPost SAM * Indonesia: Credit Card, ATM Transfer (VA) * Philippines: Dragonpay * Vietnam: Nganluong * Australia: POLi * China: Alipay(支付宝), China Union Pay(银联), Tenpay(财付通)
Value-added payment solutions:-
- Physical Payment or MOLPay CASH with 7-eleven convenience stores and epay outlets, PayQuik Kiosk, Esapay (East Malaysia & Brunei)
- Gateway Solution (for merchants have own processing bank)
- Secure 1-click with tokenization technology
- Payment Loyalty Program with Bcard
- Mobile SDK (for iOS and Android native apps)
- RWD mobile friendly checkout (for mobile web)
- In-page payment (Checkout without leaving online store)
- Seamless Integration (Checkout without payment page)
- Social Payment
- Recurring Payment
- Escrow Payment
- Mass Payment or Bulk Payment (Cash management and fund disbursement service)
- "Going regional".
- MSC Asia Pacific
- http://www.lowyat.net/v2/latest/mol-accessportal-launches-mol-freedom-mastercard.html "MOL launches Freedom Mastercard"2007-06-18.