From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from MOT)
|Look up MOT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mot or MOT may refer to:
- Marching on Together, the anthem of Leeds United A.F.C.
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Materials of Trade
- Ministry of Transport
- Ministry of Transport and Road Safety (Israel)
- Mode of transport
- MOT test, British vehicle roadworthiness test, term MOT also used for the certificate granted
- Motorola stock symbol
- IATA code for Minot International Airport
- Minot (Amtrak station), North Dakota, U.S.
- The area comprising three towns in Delaware: Middleton, Odessa and Townsend
- Michigan Opera Theatre
Science and technology
- A measure of sperm motility
- Magneto-optical trap, in physics
- Molecular Orbital Theory, in chemistry
- Management of Technology
- Microwave Oven Transformer
- MOT (gallery), for contemporary art, East London
- MOT (charity), a Norwegian anti-drug and violence organization
- Museum for Old Techniques, Grimbergen, Belgium
- Museum of Tolerance, a multimedia museum in Los Angeles, California
- Mot, a term used for girl, young woman or girlfriend in Ireland, particularly in the Dublin area
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.