From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MOU, MoU, Mou or mou may refer to:
As an acronym or code:
- Matching optics unit, a mirror array used in a gyrotron to focus radiation
- Memorandum of understanding
- Ministry of Unification, a branch of the South Korean government
- Minutes of Use, in telecommunication operations
- ISO 639 code for the Mogum language spoken in Chad
- MOU Box, fisheries management area in the Timor Sea
- Museum of Osaka University
- Mou Rong (Tang Dynasty), Confucian scholar and poet of the eighth or ninth century
- Mou Zongsan 1909–1995), Chinese New Confucian philosopher
- Erica Mou, stage name of Italian singer and musician Erica Musci (born 1990)
- José Mourinho, Portuguese football manager
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.