From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MPC or Mpc or mpc have multiple meanings.
- Megaparsec (Mpc), unit of length used in astronomy
- Minor Planet Center, Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory
Computers and electronics
- Media PC, a computer used to replace typical TV peripherals
- Media Player Classic, a free software media player
- MPC Computers, an American computer builder, formerly known as MicronPC
- Music Production Center, Akai MPC series of electronic musical instruments
- Multimedia PC, hardware standard of Microsoft
- Musepack, an audio compression format (.mpc & other file extensions)
- Multi Project Chip, a VLSI design prototyping service
- Music Player Command, the command line interface to the Music Player Daemon
- Secure multi-party computation
- Massively parallel computing, using a large number of processors to perform coordinated computations
Money and economics
- Marginal Private Costs, in economics
- Marginal propensity to consume, in economics
- Military Payment Certificate, scrip paid to overseas US Military personnel
- Monetary Policy Committee of the Bank of England
- Manitoba Pioneer Camp
- Michael Polanyi Center, Baylor University, Waco, Texas
- Monterey Peninsula College, one of the 109 colleges in the California Community Colleges system
- Muntinlupa Polytechnic College, the former name of the University of the City of Muntinlupa in the Philippines
- Mindanao Polytechnic College, Philippines
- Military Police Corps (United States)
- Milk protein concentrate
- Magnetic particle clutch (or magnetic powder clutch)
- Maximum PC a magazine published in North America catering to computer enthusiasts
- Metal phthalocyanine (MPc), a phthalocyanine used in dyeing
- Member of Provincial Council, a member of provincial councils in Sri Lanka
- Model Penal Code
- Model Products Corporation, manufacturer of styrene plastic model kits and promotional models.
- The MPC Computers Bowl, a previous name of the college football Humanitarian Bowl game held annually at Bronco Stadium in Boise, Idaho
- Multi-particle collision dynamics, a particle-based mesoscale simulation technique for complex fluids
- Moving Picture Company, a visual effects and post production company located in Soho, London
- Market Performance Center, the non-German branches of Mercedes-Benz
- Mizoram People's Conference, A regional political party in Mizoram, India.
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, a 2007 video game for the Nintendo Wii
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.