From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up -mpi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MPI or Mpi may refer to:
Science, information technology and engineering
- Magnetic particle imaging, an imaging technique still being developed
- Magnetic particle inspection, a non-destructive method used to detect defects in ferrous materials
- Maximum potential intensity, a meteorology term associated with tropical cyclones
- Merchant plug-in, software used to help prevent credit card fraud on e-commerce sites
- Message Parsing Interpreter, a lisp-like language on TinyMUCK
- Message Passing Interface, a computer communications protocol for parallel computation
- Multiple precision integer, a programming language type supporting arbitrary precision
- Multi point injection, fuel injection system for automobile engines
- Multi-Point Interface, an automation programming protocol from Siemens
- Mannose phosphate isomerase
- Multipath interference, a physical effect which causes signal degradation in communication systems
- Mass psychogenic illness, the rapid spread of illness signs and symptoms affecting members of a cohesive group
- Master Patient Index, an index referencing all patients
- Myocardial perfusion imaging, a nuclear medicine procedure that illustrates the function of the heart muscle (myocardium).
- Mental Performance Index, first ever mental scoring system in sport by Dr. John F. Murray
- Multidimensional Pain Inventory, a pain medicine assessment questionnaire
- Max Planck Institute, scientific research institutes in Germany
- Migration Policy Institute, a human migration research institute based in Washington, D.C.
- Mihajlo Pupin Institute, an ICT research institute based in Belgrade, Serbia
- The Moving Picture Institute, an American non-profit organization and film production company
- The Materials Processing Institute, a not-for-profit company, providing industrial R & D services based in Teesside, Uk
- Manitoba Public Insurance, a non-profit Crown corporation based in Manitoba
- The FAA location identifier for Mariposa-Yosemite Airport
- Meeting Professionals International, a professional community for the global meetings industry
- Ministry for Primary Industries (New Zealand), a government agency in New Zealand
- Ministry of Planning and Investment (Vietnam)
- Motive Power, Inc., locomotive manufacturer based In Boise Idaho.
- Movimiento Pro-Independencia, the Puerto Rican Pro-independence Movement
- Multidimensional Poverty Index, used by the UNDP
- Middle Powers Initiative, a program of the Global Security Institute
- Milanka Price Index, one of the principal stock indices of the Colombo Stock Exchange in Sri Lanka
- Mission Pictures International, a foreign sales, finance, and distribution company
- MPI Media Group, an American home entertainment company, which also owns MPI Pictures and MPI Home Video
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MPI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.