From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MPL may refer to:
Astronomy and science
- Magnetic Path Length – the length of the closed magnetic path loop usually inside some inductor or transformer core made of ferromagnetic material.
- Mars Polar Lander
- Max Planck Institute for the Science of Light
- Maximum parcel level – level in atmosphere where convective plume stops after reaching its level of neutral buoyancy
- Monophosphoryl lipid A - a derivative of the lipid A molecule found in the membrane of Gram-negative bacteria
- MPL (gene), that encode the myeloproliferative leukemia protein, thrombopoietin receptor
- Medial Patellar Luxation (MPL) in the canine
- Multi-photon lithography
- MPL Communications - (Paul) McCartney Productions Limited, a music publisher
- Manipal Press Limited
- Managing Partners Limited - a multi-disciplined investment company based in London, United Kingdom
- Mathematical Programming Language - MPL Modeling System
- Messenger Plus! Live - a freeware add-on for Windows Live Messenger
- Mozilla Public License
- Microsoft Public License, an open source license offered by Microsoft as part of its Shared source initiative.
- Microsoft Permissive License, an earlier name for the Microsoft Public License
- Boost Metaprogramming Library
- MicroProgramming Language. 1971: "The first high level microprogramming language". Syntax similar to PL/I. For vertical machines.
- Midi Programming Language - MPL is a tool to make changes to MIDI files in batch and real time.
- Maruti Programming Language, syntax based in the C programming language. Developed for the Maruti [real-time] [operating system].
- .mpl - a file extension to indicate a Maconomy print layout file.
- .mpl - a file extension used to indicate an Embperl module.
- An early possible name for PL/I - [Sammet 1969, p.542].
- The Walther MP (Machine Pistol), a series of 9x19mm Parabellum submachine guns produced in Germany by Walther from 1963 to 1987.
- MPL (subtitle format)
- The Patrologia Latina, an enormous collection of early (mostly ecclesiastical) manuscript sources, compiled in the 19th Century by Migne (thus, "Migne: Pat. Lat." = "MPL")
- The Minnesota Prairie Line Railroad, a shortline railroad operating in Central Minnesota
- The IATA airport code for Montpellier-Méditerranée Airport, Montpellier, France
- The Multi-crew pilot license, a new ab initio airline training programme
- Marple railway station, England; National Rail station code MPL.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.