|Headquarters||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Total assets||$2 billion|
Number of employees
The MPM team of multi-disciplinary investment and operating professionals combines proven investment acumen with research and operational experience that matches the fundamental complexities of life science product development and commercialization, ranging from research and clinical activities to business development. Over its history, MPM has consistently demonstrated its ability to translate scientific breakthroughs into clinical results in a streamlined and capital efficient manner
In 2014, MPM Capital moved from Boston's Hancock Tower to Kendall Square, with offices including incubations space for startups.
• MPM BioVentures 2010 - The firm's fifth fund was raised in 2010 with $180 million of investor commitments. The fund invested in a portfolio of 18 companies.
• MPM BioVentures 2006 - The firm's fourth fund was raised in 2006 with $458 million of investor commitments. The fund invested in a portfolio of 27 companies.
• MPM BioVentures III - The firm's third fund was raised in 2002 with $940 million of investor commitments. The fund invested in a portfolio of 39 companies.
• MPM BioVentures II - The firm's second fund was raised in 2000 with $600 million of investor commitments. The fund invested in a portfolio of 35 companies.
• MPM BioVentures I - The firm’s first fund was raised in 1997 with $230 million of investor commitments. The fund invested in a portfolio of 26 companies.
- "Boston Venture Capital Firm Moving To Kendall Square". bankerandtradesman.com. Retrieved 6 November 2014.
- MPM Capital (company website)
|This article about a private equity or venture capital firm based in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|