From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MPR may refer to:
- The MMR vaccine, from Latin morbilli (measles), parotitis (mumps) and rubella
- Mannose 6-phosphate receptor, a family of transmembrane proteins that help transport proteins from the Golgi apparatus
- Multi-planar reformatting, or multiplanar reconstruction, a medical imaging technique - see X-ray_computed_tomography
- A local abbreviation for Popular Movement of the Revolution, a political party in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Chadian People’s Revolutionary Movement, a Chadian rebel group that operated in the 1980s
- Magnetic proton recoil neutron spectrometer
- Microparticle performance rating, used to measure an air filter's ability to capture small particles (< 1 micrometre)
- Mid-Pleistocene Revolution, a climatic change at around 900,000 years ago.
- Minkowski Portal Refinement, a computer algorithm for detecting collision (overlap) between convex shapes
- Minnesota Public Radio
- Missouri Pacific Railroad
- Mobility, Power, and Resources, a faction in Pardus
- Mongolian People's Republic
- Monthly Prescribing Reference, an online drug reference for healthcare professionals
- Montpelier (Amtrak station), Amtrak code for a station in Vermont, United States
- MPR Hopf algebra in mathematics
- Multipacket Reception, a term in wireless receiver technology.
- Multipoint relay in Computer Networks
- Multi-Purpose Room (Gym)
- My Pokémon Ranch, a video game
- People's Consultative Assembly Majelis Permusyawaratan Rakyat, Indonesian legislative branch
- Swedish National Board for Measurement and Testing, later changed to Swedish Board for Accreditation and Conformity Assessment (SWEDAC)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.