From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MPV or mpv may refer to:
- Multi-Purpose Viewer, an open-source, cross platform image generator
- mpv player, an open source audio and video player
- Multi-purpose vehicle, a type of automobile known in North America as a minivan
- Windhoff MPV, a rail vehicle used for rail infrastructure maintenance and other work
- British Rail MPV, a version of the Windoff MPV used in the United Kingdom
- Mine Protected Vehicle (disambiguation)
Science and medicine
- Mean platelet volume, a machine-calculated measurement of the average size of platelets found in blood
- Meerwein–Ponndorf–Verley reduction, a chemical reaction for the reduction of ketones and aldehydes using aluminium isopropoxide
- Monkeypox virus
- Mungkip language (ISO 639 language code)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MPV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.