|Full name||MP Motorsport|
|Founder/s||Henk de Jong|
|Team principal/s||Sander Dorsman|
|Engineering Head position||Maarten de Busser|
|Race drivers||26. Adrian Quaife-Hobbs
27. Daniël de Jong
GP2 Series record
|Debut||2013 GP2 Series season|
|Current Series||GP2 Series
Auto GP World Series
Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0
Formula Renault 2.0 NEC
|Former Series||Formula Renault 2.0 Netherlands
Dutch Formula Ford
|Drivers' Titles||2002 Dutch Formula Ford season (van Lagen)
2000 Dutch Formula Ford season (Koel)
MP Motorsport is a Dutch auto racing team, which will compete in the GP2 Series starting in 2013. The team is also participating in Auto GP World Series, Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 and Formula Renault 2.0 Northern European Cup in conjunction with Manor Motorsport, using the name "Manor MP Motorsport".
MP Motorsport were founded in 1995. The squad competed in local Benelux and Dutch Formula Ford championships.
In 2003, team joined Formula Renault 2.0 series, competing in Eurocup and Dutch championships.
In 2011, MP Motorsport graduated to Auto GP. For the next year team joined forces with Manor Motorsport in Auto GP World Series, Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 and Formula Renault 2.0 Northern European Cup.
MP Motorsport will join GP2 Series in 2013, replacing Scuderia Coloni. Despite their team's departure, many of Coloni's staff moved to join MP Motorsport. 2012 Auto GP World Series champion Adrian Quaife-Hobbs will race for the team alongside Daniël de Jong, who raced for Manor MP Motorsport in the Auto GP World Series and Rapax in the GP2 Series throughout the 2012 season.
- "LINE-UP: Nederlands GP2-team onthult tweede rijder; line-up bol van talent". RaceXpress (in Dutch). 20 February 2013. Retrieved 20 February 2013.
- "MP Motorsport joins GP2 Series". GP2 Series (GP2 Motorsport Limited). 25 November 2012. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- "MP Motorsport and De Jong join Auto GP". AutoGP.org (Auto GP). 23 February 2011. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- Rubino, Jacopo (27 January 2012). "Eurocup – Manor molla la serie britannica e si allea con MP Motorsport" [Eurocup – Manor leaves British series and joins forces with MP Motorsport]. stopandgo.tv (in Italian) (Stop&Go). Retrieved 27 January 2012.
- Mills, Peter (21 February 2013). "Quaife-Hobbs backs Manor MP to shine in rookie GP2 year". Autosport.com (Haymarket Publications).
- Official website (Dutch)