From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MR1 or MR-1 may refer to:
- Bristol M.R.1, an experimental biplane
- HAWAII MR1, a sea floor imaging system
- Major histocompatibility complex, class I-related
- Mercury-Redstone 1, an unsuccessful unmanned American space mission
- PNKD, or myofibrillogenesis regulator 1
- Shewanella oneidensis MR-1, a bacterium
- Spyder MR1, a paintball marker
- Hadoop architecture Map/Reduce version 1
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.