From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up MRT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MRT may refer to:
- Multiple Render Targets (computer graphics), a technology in modern Graphics processing units
- mrt.exe, Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool
- Mississippi River Trail, a designated bicycle and pedestrian trail between the headwaters of the Mississippi at Lake Itasca, Minnesota and the Gulf of Mexico
- Moreton (Merseyside) railway station, England, United Kingdom; National Rail station code MRT
- Mark Ridley-Thomas, Los Angeles County Supervisor
- Migration Review Tribunal, a merits review body of the Australian government
- Magnetic Resonance Tomography, also known as Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Malignant rhabdoid tumour
- Mauritius Radio Telescope
- Mean Radiant Temperature, effective temperature for human body absorbing and emitting (solar) radiation
- Mean Residence Time, a statistical measure for pharmaceuticals of the average time the number of molecules introduced reside in the body. It is also used in soil science to mean the mean residence time of soil organic carbon in microaggregates or macroaggregates.
- Macedonian Radio-Television, public broadcasting of the Republic of Macedonia
- Marginal rate of transformation, an economics term
- Modern Rock Tracks
- Mountain rescue Team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.