|Birth name||Koji Tano|
|Also known as||Molten Salt Breeder Reactor|
February 9, 1961|
|Died||July 31, 2005
Koji Tano (田野幸治 Tano Kōji?) (February 9, 1961 – July 31, 2005), better known by his stage name MSBR (Molten Salt Breeder Reactor), was a Japanese noise musician. He also published the noise fanzine Denshi Zatsuon (電子雑音?), ran a record shop for experimental music, and organized events.
Tano was diagnosed with colon cancer in May 2005 and died on July 31 in Tokyo. He played his last concert on April 16, 2005.
- Structured Suicide (1992)
- Collapseland (1995)
- Destructive Locomotion (1995)
- Euro Grappling Electro (1998)
- The Final Harsh Work #22 (1999)
- Ultimate Ambience 2 (2000)
- Euro Grappling Electro 2 (2001)
- The Final Harsh Work #18 (2001)
- Difteria Cutanea EP (2003)
|This article about a Japanese musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|