From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up MSF in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MSF may refer to:
- MSF, the United States Navy hull classification symbol for "fleet minesweeper"
- Mail Summary File (.msf), file extension used by Earthlink, Mozilla Thunderbird, and Netscape mail clients to store folder data in Mork.
- Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter, a fighting game by Capcom featuring Marvel Comics and Street Fighter characters
- Frankenstein (1994 film), also known as Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
- Master of Science in Finance
- Metasploit Framework an open-source computer security project which provides information about security vulnerabilities and aids in penetration testing and IDS signature development
- Methanesulfonyl fluoride
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation, formerly known as Windows SharePoint Services
- Microsoft Solutions Framework
- Military science fiction
- Multi-Stage Flash, a water desalination process
- Municipal solid waste, garbage
- Time from NPL, UK National Physical Laboratory time signal (which historically used the MSF radio call sign)
- Masonic Samaritan Fund, a UK charity catering for the medical needs of Masons and their dependents, formerley known as the New Masonic Samaritan Fund.
- Manufacturing, Science and Finance, a UK trade union (now part of Unite)
- Mathematical Sciences Foundation, an Indian institution for education and research.
- MedcomSoft, a medical office automation software company
- Médecins Sans Frontières (aka Doctors Without Borders) is a non-profit medical and humanitarian organisation.
- Militaires Sans Frontieres (Soldiers Without Borders), a fictional mercenary group from the Metal Gear Solid game franchise
- Mind Science Foundation
- Motorcycle Safety Foundation, the US organization that promotes motorcycle safety
- Muhammad Subuh Foundation, a Subud charitable foundation
- Multiservice Switching Forum, also sometimes MultiService Forum, a telecommunications industry association
- Muslim Students Federation
- Marketing Support Funds, commonly used in the purchasing profession.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.