MSN Money, a service of MSN, is a website about business news, that is edited in association with CNBC. It provides stock exchange prices and financial information on companies. Information on stock and share options is also provided. Stock prices are also supplied through msnbc.com.
- "CNBC on MSN Money's StockScouter Celebrates Two-Year Track Record Of Outperforming Standard & Poor's 500" (Press release). PR Newswire. 8 July 2010. Retrieved 17 July 2010.
- Grossman, Theodore; John Leslie Livingstone (2009). The Portable MBA in Finance and Accounting (4th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons. Retrieved 17 July 2010.
- Krantz, Matt (22 June 2010). "Making the proper investment decisions". USA Today. Retrieved 17 July 2010.
- Mary Hunt (5 July 2010). "Making the proper investment decisions". Pasadena Star-News. Retrieved 17 July 2010.
- Mc Mahon, Liz (6 July 2010). "BeatThatQuote and MSN launch comparison site". Insurance Age. Retrieved 24 August 2011.
- "MSN Compare". MSN Money. Retrieved 24 August 2011.
|This economics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|