From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MST may refer to:
Science and technology
- Madison Symmetric Torus, a physics device at the University of Wisconsin–Madison, U.S.
- Mean Square for Treatments, in analysis of variance
- Medial superior temporal area, an area of the neocortex (of the primate brain)
- A Mesosphere-Stratosphere-Troposphere radar
- Microscale thermophoresis, a biophysical method to characterize biomolecules
- Micro systems technology or MicroStructure Technology, the technology of the very small, MEMS, Micromachines
- A type of morphine tablet
- Morphine sulfate tablets
- Multiple Spanning Tree protocol, for networks, an evolution of Spanning Tree Protocol
- Evolutionary metasystem transition theory
- ".mst" file, a package manipulation or transform for Windows Installer
- Minimum spanning tree, in graph theory
- Multi Sensor Tracker, in radar and navigation systems, indicating same target picked by two adjacent sensors
- Multi-Stream Transport, part of the DisplayPort specification that enables multiple displays on a single connector
- SKH Bishop Mok Sau Tseng Secondary School, a co-educational secondary school in Hong Kong
- Manchester School of Technology, in Manchester, New Hampshire
- Master of Sacred Theology, which itself may refer to several different types of degrees.
- Master of Science in Taxation, a professional graduate degree
- Master of Studies, a graduate degree
- Melbourne School of Theology
- Missouri University of Science and Technology, in Rolla, Missouri
- Landless Workers' Movement or in Portuguese, Movimento dos Trabalhadores Rurais Sem Terra (MST), in Brazil
- Workers' Socialist Movement (Argentina) or Movimiento Socialista de Trabajadores in Argentina
- Workers' Socialist Movement (Puerto Rico) or Movimiento Socialista de Trabajadores in Puerto Rico
- The Media Standards Trust, in the United Kingdom
- Malaysia Standard Time, UTC + 8 hr
- Mountain Standard Time, in North America, UTC − 7 hr
- Myanmar Standard Time, UTC+6:30
- Michael Turner (cosmologist)
- Multisystemic therapy, an evidence-based treatment program for juvenile delinquents
- Maastricht Aachen Airport, the IATA code for the airport in the Netherlands
- Manila Standard Today, newspaper
- Marine Science Technician, a United States Coast Guard rating
- Military sexual trauma, a form of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Missionary Society of Saint Thomas the Apostle, a Catholic missionary organization
- Mobile Ship Target, a U.S. Navy powered seaborne target
- Monterey-Salinas Transit, provides bus service within Monterey County in California
- Motherwell Supporters Trust, a supporters trust for the Scotland-based football club Motherwell.
- Mystery Science Theater 3000, an American cult television comedy series
- Mystical Space Typhoon, a well-known card in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game
- Medallions, Stones, Trials. A speedrunning category for Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MST.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.