MTR Gaming Group
MTR Gaming Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MNTG) is a gaming company based in Chester, West Virginia that operates horse racing tracks and racinos. It is in the process of being acquired by Eldorado HoldCo LLC and should be completed in 2014 after gaining all required approvals.
- Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack and Resort − Chester, West Virginia
- Presque Isle Downs and Casino − Summit Township, Erie County, Pennsylvania
- Scioto Downs Racino − Columbus, Ohio
- Binion's Gambling Hall and Hotel − Las Vegas, Nevada − Acquired from Harrah's Entertainment in 2005, sold to TLC Entertprises in 2008
- Jackson Harness Raceway − Jackson, Michigan - Closed 2008
- The Ramada Inn and Speedway Casino − North Las Vegas, Nevada − Sold to Ganaste in 2008.
- Eldorado agrees to pay more for MTR Gaming
- Jackson Harness Raceway: It's still dead
- KNIGHTLY, ARNOLD M. (2008-01-18). "New Speedway owner has revival plans for NLV casino". Retrieved 2008-02-09.
|This article relating to a casino or gaming company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|