MTV World Design Studio
|Headquarters||New York, Milan, Italy
Buenos Aires, Argentina
MTV World Design Studio is an international creative unit of MTV based in New York, Milan, Buenos Aires and Tokyo. MTV World Design Studio is the creative hub of MTV Networks International working to create a unique style for its 64 MTV channels (excluding MTV US and MTV Brazil) around the world.
- Roberto Bagatti currently works as vice president of creative for MTV International and creative director of MTV’s World Design Studio, an international creative unit based in Milan and Buenos Aires that provides creative direction for MTV International and produces design and promotion for the network.
- The art director is Pakusevskij Cedomir.
- One of its first main global projects was the MTV Pop X1000 rebranding of MTV channels worldwide.
- World Design Studio also designed the 2009 MTV Europe Music Awards logo and identity.
- MTV's World Design Studio also works with independent companies to produce idents and graphics for special shows and events these include Universal Everything and Tavo.
- http://www.worldcityweb.com/profiles/detail/22/Sofia-Ioannou[dead link]
- http://www.vimeo.com/15593380[dead link]
- http://www.linkedin.com/pub/pakusevskij-cedomir/a/47b/82 Archived 1 January 2011 at WebCite
- http://universaleverything.com/289 Archived 1 January 2011 at WebCite
- http://ema.mtv.co.uk/press/press_logoreveal Archived 1 January 2011 at WebCite
- http://www.tavo.es/v2/view_MTV.php Archived 1 January 2011 at WebCite