From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MVD may refer to:
- Mitral valve disease, AKA Mitral regurgitation or mitral insufficiency
- Montevideo, capital and chief port of Uruguay
- Carrasco International Airport (IATA: MVD), Uruguay's largest airport
- Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs, Ministerstvo Vnutrennikh Del; also sometimes used to refer to the equivalent ministries in other former Soviet republics
- HC MVD, a Kontinental Hockey League ice hockey team from Balashikha
- Most Valuable Danette, an annual award presented on The Dan Patrick Show
- Multi view demo, recording of a computer game
- Multivalued dependency, in database theory, a full constraint between two sets of attributes in a relation.
- Motor Vehicle Division, the equivalent of the Department of Motor Vehicles in Arizona and New Mexico, USA
- Memorial van Damme, The annual athletics meeting in Brussels
- Mississippi Valley Division, a Regional Command of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Marburg virus disease, a disease of humans and other primates caused by marburgviruses
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MVD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.