|Stable release||3.0.2 / October 12, 2006|
|Operating system||Cross-platform (JVM)|
|License||Apache License 2.0|
MX4J is a project to create an open source implementation of Java Management Extensions (JMX). The JMX specification is a Java Specification Request (see JSR 003) currently in maintenance release 1.2; the new JSR 160 has been issued to address connectivity to a remote JMX agent. MX4J implements both JSR 3 and JSR 160.
The MX4J project goals can be simplified as:
- Closely adhere to the JMX specification.
- Develop a highly robust codebase.
- Be 100% compatible with the reference implementations.
- JSR 003: JavaTM Management Extensions (JMXTM) Specification
- JSR 160: JavaTM Management Extensions (JMX) Remote API
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|