From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Maa or maa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
'Maa or Maa may refer to:
- MAA (singer), Japanese pop singer, previously known as Mar from the band Marbell
- Mathematical Association of America, a professional society that focuses on mathematics
- The Medieval Academy of America
- Medieval Academy of America, a US organization promoting excellence in the field of medieval studies
- Montreal AAA, a Canadian athletic association
- Moot Alumni Association, the Alumni Association of the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot
- Manufacturer's Aircraft Association, a 1917 US aerospace committee
- Mother in Hindi, Sanskrit and many other languages in India
- Deity in the Feminine form in the Hindu Religion or the 'Mother of this Universe' like Maa Vaishno Devi, Maa Chintpurni Devi, Maa Naina Devi and more
- Maa (album), by Rajaton
- Maa (1959 film) - Oriya film directed by Nitai Palit.
- Maa, a Hindi movie (1992) starring Jeetendra & Jayaprada, which has a song "Aaine Ke Sau Tukde" sung by Kumar Sanu.
- 1991 ballet music by Kaija Saariaho
- Maa (Novel), a novel by Anisul Hoque
- Maa (Drama Serial) From Star Jalsha
- Maa languages, a group of closely related languages (or dialects) spoken in Tanzania and Kenya
- Master-at-arms, a type of security or training personnel
- Master-at-Arms (MAA) — a person charged with naval law-enforcement
- Magma Arizona Railroad, the reporting mark of Magma Arizona Railroad
- Maastricht Aachen Airport, Netherlands
- Chennai International Airport (IATA Airport Code), Meenambakkam, India (formerly Madras Airport)
- Marketing Authorization Application, an application (to a competent regulatory authority) to market a new drug
- Maximum Availability Architecture (Oracle MAA) for Oracle databases
- Methacrylic acid, a low-molecular-weight carboxylic acid
- Microcomputer Applications Associates, a precursor of Gary Kildall's (Intergalactic) Digital Research, Inc. in the 1970s
- Multi-area agreement, a grouping of local-body areas in the United Kingdom
- Measurement assisted assembly, any method of assembly in which measurements are used to guide assembly processes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.