Maastricht Randwyck also spelt Randwijck is a suburban railway station in Maastricht, Netherlands.
The station opened on 31 May 1987 and is located on the Liège–Maastricht railway. Two services, by Nederlandse Spoorwegen and Veolia Transport, terminate at this station.
Near the station is the MECC Conference Centre, Academic Hospital Maastricht and parts of Maastricht University.
Between December 2006 and December 2011 Randwyck was the southernmost active railway station in the Netherlands, as the further south Eijsden station was closed during this time.
The following services currently call at Maastricht Randwyck:
- 2x per hour local services (sprinter) Maastricht Randwyck - Sittard - Roermond
- 2x per hour local services (stoptrein) Maastricht Randwyck - Heerlen - Kerkrade Centrum
- 1x per hour Local services (stoptrein) Hasselt - Liers - Liège - Visè - Maastricht (weekdays)
- 1x per hour Local services (stoptrein) Liège - Visè - Maastricht (weekends)
- 1 - Roermond
- 2 - through trains only
- 3 - Kerkrade Centrum
The following bus services depart from the bus stop outside the station:
The following bus service departs from Endepolsdomein bus stop near the rail station:
- 10 - Pottenberg - City Centre – Maastricht NS – Endepolsdomein - Hospital - Eijsden