Maastricht is a railway station located in Maastricht, the Netherlands.
The station was opened on 23 October 1853 and is located on the Maastricht–Venlo railway, the Maastricht–Aachen railway and the Liège–Maastricht railway. The train services are operated by Nederlandse Spoorwegen, Veolia and NMBS.
Train service 
The following services currently call at Maastricht:
- 2x per hour intercity services (Schagen -) Alkmaar - Amsterdam - Utrecht - Eindhoven - Maastricht
- 2x per hour express services (sneltrein) Maastricht - Heerlen
- 2x per hour local services (stoptrein) Roermond - Sittard - Maastricht Randwyck
- 1x per hour local service (stoptrein) Maastricht - Liège-Guillemins
- 2x per hour local services (stoptrein) Maastricht Randwyck - Heerlen - Kerkrade Centrum
External links