From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from MacKay)
Mackay is a Scottish surname which can refer to:
- Clan Mackay, the Scottish clan from which the surname "MacKay" derives
- Mackay Trophy, named in honour of Clarence Mackay, is awarded annually by the US Air Force for the "Most Meritorious Flight"
- Mackays, now known as M&Co., is a United Kingdom chainstore.
- Fort MacKay, Alberta, Canada
- MacKay, Alberta, Canada
- Mackay, Queensland, Australia
- Electoral district of Mackay, Queensland, Australia
- Mackay, Idaho, United States
- Lake Mackay, Western Australia
- The A. Murray MacKay Bridge in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Main article: McKay
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mackay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.