From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MacWilliams and MacWilliam are English-language surnames. They are derived from the Gaelic Mac Uilleim, a patronymic form of a Gaelicized form of the English William. The final -s in MacWilliams is a redundant English patronymical suffix.
- Dave MacWilliams, soccer player
- Jessie MacWilliams, mathematician
- Keenan MacWilliam, actress
- Lyle MacWilliam, Canadian congressman
- Mike MacWilliam, ice hockey player
|This page or section lists people with the surname MacWilliams. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|