From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Macaco can refer to:
- Macaco - a martial arts technique used in capoeira
- Macaco (band) - a musical band.
- A comics character and periodical created by K-Hito (1890-1984)
- The Portuguese variant of the pejorative epithet, Macaca (slur)
- Jorge Patino, Brazilian mixed martial arts fighter
- Macaco is the Portuguese word for Monkey.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.