From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maccabees were Jewish rebels against Hellenization in the 2nd Century BC.
Maccabees may also refer to:
- Books of the Maccabees, deuterocanonical books
- Knights of the Maccabees, fraternal organization
- Maccabees Building in Detroit, Michigan
- The Maccabeats, band from Yeshiva University
- The Maccabees, indie rock band from Brighton, England
See also 
- Maccabee brand beer, brewed by Tempo Beer Industries
- Bruce Maccabee
- Maccabiah Games
- Maccabi (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.