From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Maccabi (sports), international sports association
- Category:Maccabi, member associations
- Maccabi Sherutei Briut, an Israeli Health Maintenance Organization
- Maccabee (beer), produced by Tempo Beer Industries Ltd.
- Maccabim-Re'ut, a former local council in central Israel
- Maccabi youth movement, a Zionist youth movement established in 1929
- Operation Maccabi, a 1948 military operation attempting to clear Arab forces blocking the road from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
- List of Maccabi sports clubs and organisations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maccabi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.