From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word Maccabi (Hebrew: מכבי) used to refer to one of the Maccabees, whose story has become synonymous with courage, success and victory. Nowadays, several Israeli and Jewish organisations carry this name:
- Maccabi (sports), international sports association
- Category:Maccabi, member associations
- Maccabi Sherutei Briut, an Israeli Health Maintenance Organization
- Maccabee (beer), produced by Tempo Beer Industries Ltd.
- Maccabim-Re'ut, a former local council in central Israel
- Operation Maccabi, a 1948 military operation attempting to clear Arab forces blocking the road from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
- List of Maccabi sports clubs and organisations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.