From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mace, mace, or maces in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mace may refer to:
- Mace (club), a weapon with a heavy head on a solid shaft used to bludgeon opponents
- Mace (spray), a brand of tear gas, often used by police
- Mace Security International (company), a pepper spray manufacturer in the US
- Mace, the forerunner of the cue in early cue sports that was generally used to shove rather than strike the cue ball
- Mace (spice), a spice similar to nutmeg
- Mace (company), an international consultancy and construction company
- Mace (store), a convenience store chain in the United Kingdom and Ireland
- Mace (unit), an English term for a traditional Chinese measurement of weight
- MGM-13 Mace, a U.S. tactical surface-to-surface missile
- Mace: The Dark Age, a 1997 fighting game for arcades and the Nintendo 64
- Major Atmospheric Cerenkov Experiment Telescope, a telescope being built by ECIL to be placed at Hanle
- Mace Windu, a character in the Star Wars movies
- Mace Tyrell, a character in A Song of Ice and Fire books
- Mace (G.I. Joe), a character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Mace is the name of a character in the 1995 film Strange Days
- Mace is the name of a character in the 2007 film Sunshine
- Macé, a commune of Normandy, France
- Hill 262 in Normandy, physical feature known as The Mace during World War II
- Mace, Indiana, a small town in the United States
- Mače, Croatia, a village and municipality in Croatia
- Mače, Slovenia, a village in Slovenia
- Media Archive for Central England, a public sector regional film archive that collects, preserves and provides access to moving image materials
- MACE (codec), (Macintosh Audio Compression and Expansion) an audio encoding system
- Mar Athanasius College of Engineering, an Indian engineering college
- Malone antegrade continence enema
- MACE (gaming convention), Mid-Atlantic Convention Expo gaming convention
- Middleware Architecture Committee for Education, Internet2's group of leading campus IT architects
- Metropolitan Architectural Consortium for Education
- Major Adverse Cardiac Event: criterion for evaluating cardiac treatments such as angioplasty.
- M.A.C.E. Music, American record label
- Models And Counter-Examples a computer software for model generation
- Mesosphere and Climate Experiment, an atmospheric remote-sensing project proposed for the International Space Station
- All pages beginning with "Mace"
- All pages with titles containing "Mace"
- Mase (pronounced "mace", born 1975), American rapper
- Maze (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.