From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Macedonia (ancient kingdom) also known as Macedon was a kingdom in ancient Greece.
Macedon or Makedon can also refer to:
- Makednos, legendary ancestor of the ancient Macedonians
- In Australia
- Macedon, Victoria
- Macedon Regional Park, a national park managed by Parks Victoria.
- Mount Macedon, Victoria, town located on mountain of the same name.
- Mount Macedon, the mountain, part of the Macedon Ranges, located in Macedon Regional Park.
- Electoral district of Macedon, an electoral district in Victoria
- In the United States
- Fictional locations
- Macedon, a country in the North American English version of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (known as "Macedonia" in Japanese and "Medon" in the European English version)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.