The Mach Loop (also known as the Machynlleth Loop) refers to a series of valleys in the United Kingdom in west-central Wales, notable for their use as low-level training areas for fast jet aircraft. The system of valleys lies 8 miles east of Barmouth and is nestled between the towns of Dolgellau to the north and Machynlleth to the south, the latter of which it takes its name from. The training area is within the Low Flying Area (LFA) LFA7, which covers most of Wales.
- You Tube – Typhoons at Mach Loop
- You Tube – Mach Loop at Cad West in 2009 – various aircraft
- You Tube – Mach Loop from rear seat of an RAF Hawk – 2012
- RAF Low Flying Training Timetables
- mjaviation.co.uk – Mach Loop
-  – Blog of flight through the Mach Loop in an RAF Hawk
|This article about aviation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|