From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Machan (film))
|Look up machan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Machan may refer to:
- St Machan, 12th-century Scottish saint
- Matt Machan (born 1991), English cricketer
- Róbert Machán (born 1948), Hungarian tennis player
- Tibor R. Machan (born 1939), Hungarian-American philosopher
- Machan Varghese (1960–2011), Malayalam film actor
- Machan (2008 film), 2008 Sri Lankan comedy
- Machan (2012 film), Tamil comedy film
- Machan, Iran, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
- A hunting blind or bird hide
- An archaic name for the village of Dalserf in Lanarkshire, Scotland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Machan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.